Long-Term Care Planning
Medicaid and Guardianships
Our Long-Term Care Attorneys and Professionals
Seniors and disabled individuals often have specialized legal needs. Landerholm's long-term care attorneys and professionals have many years of experience and are well qualified to address each client's individual situation.
Medicaid rules are complex and are subject to change. Our Medicaid attorneys have an in-depth understanding of those rules and are able to advise clients as to the options available to reach their objectives.
Landerholm attorneys' and professionals recommendations may include:
- A special needs trust
- Qualifying for in-home care
- Applying for Medicaid benefits
- Long-term care planning
Our guardianship attorneys and professionals:
- Help families determine if a guardianship of the person or of the estate is necessary or desirable
- Advise guardians as to the scope of their responsibilities and assist guardians in filing necessary court reports
- Represent individuals (including the alleged incapacitated person) who may wish to contest the guardianship
- Assist with litigation, as needed