Our Estate Planning Attorneys and Professionals
Landerholm’s estate planning attorneys and professionals assist clients in identifying, clarifying, and achieving their estate planning objectives. Effective strategies can safeguard your assets and minimize taxes. We can also assist you to designate a trusted person to make medical or financial decisions in accordance with your wishes and reduce the time and expense of administering an estate.
Our estate planning attorneys and professionals can provide guidance in all aspects of estate planning, including:
- Analyzing your personal and financial situation and the best approaches to meet your estate planning objectives
- Drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney and community property agreements
- Designing strategies to minimize estate, gift and income taxes
- Planning to achieve charitable objectives—whether that involves outright gifts to charities, “split-interest” gifts, or establishing a charitable foundation
- Preparing tax returns, including federal gift tax returns, estate tax returns and trust income tax returns