Careers

CareersCareers

Contact Us

805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 1086
Vancouver, WA 98666

Vancouver (360) 696-3312
Portland (503) 283-3393
Fax (360) 696-2122
clientservices@landerholm.com

Join Our Team

CareersAt Landerholm, we genuinely consider one another family. Many of us—attorneys and staff members—have spent the majority of our professional careers here. We value the relationships that allow us to experience growth, reward and challenge in our careers.

How we work

Our attorneys and staff members work with each other to achieve our first priority—providing superior service to our clients. We emphasize a team approach that matches the distinctive strengths of our members to the clients' diverse legal needs. By referring clients internally, we can be confident our clients will benefit from a high standard of care and professional expertise within the core practice areas we offer.

Investing in our community

Our attorneys and staff members are dedicated to the local community. Our firm sponsors and participates in many community events, and many of our professionals are active in the community individually.

Join our team

Landerholm is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) plan.


Current openings

REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY

SUMMARY OF POSITION:

We are seeking a self-motivated attorney to practice in our Real Estate group. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience in a broad range of real estate legal matters, including: analysis of title and related due diligence issues, development, CC&Rs, purchases, sales, the closing process, and easement and boundary issues and disputes. Real estate litigation experience is a plus. This position requires an exceptionally organized and productive individual with excellent drafting skills and attention to detail, who is able to provide sound advice to clients.

Initially, we anticipate that 90% of the successful candidate’s time will involve working with other firm attorneys on existing client matters, and the remaining 10% will include assuming responsibility for existing client relationships and establishing new client relationships.

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:

  • Analyze complex legal issues.
  • Prepare legal documents.
  • Maintain positive relationships with firm clients.
  • Participate in marketing and community involvement activities.

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:

  • Excellent drafting and editorial skills and commitment to superior work product.
  • Thorough understanding of real estate law, including residential and commercial transactions.
  • Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and creative approaches to solve problems.
  • Effective verbal and written communication skills.
  • Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain organized work-flow.
  • Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team environment and the ability to lead when appropriate.
  • Ability to balance personal and professional demands.

REQUIREMENTS & PREREQUISITES:

  • Willing to relocate to Vancouver, Washington.
  • Licensed in Washington and Oregon (or ability to obtain reciprocity admission in Oregon).
  • Experience – minimum of five (5) years.
  • Community involvement.

If this sounds like the type of challenge you enjoy, please send a letter of interest, resume, and writing sample to Rhonda Kates at clientservices@landerholm.com.