Join Our Team
At Landerholm, we genuinely consider one another family. Many of us—attorneys and staff members—have spent the majority of our professional careers here. We value the relationships that allow us to experience growth, reward and challenge in our careers.
How we work
Our attorneys and staff members work with each other to achieve our first priority—providing superior service to our clients. We emphasize a team approach that matches the distinctive strengths of our members to the clients' diverse legal needs. By referring clients internally, we can be confident our clients will benefit from a high standard of care and professional expertise within the core practice areas we offer.
Investing in our community
Our attorneys and staff members are dedicated to the local community. Our firm sponsors and participates in many community events, and many of our professionals are active in the community individually.
Join our team
Landerholm is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, paid vacation and a 401(k) plan.
We are seeking a self-motivated attorney to practice in our business group. Candidates must have a minimum of two years of law firm experience in a broad range of business legal matters, including all or most of the following: entity (corporation/LLC) formations, general corporate/business matters, contracts, and transactions. Tax knowledge/experience is beneficial. This position requires a highly organized and productive individual with excellent drafting skills and attention to detail, who is able to provide sound business advice to clients.
Initially, we anticipate that 90% of the successful candidate’s time will involve working with other firm attorneys on existing client matters, and the remaining 10% will include assuming responsibility for existing client relationships and establishing new client relationships.
1. Analyze complex legal issues.
2. Prepare legal documents.
3. Maintain positive relationships with firm clients.
4. Participate in marketing and community involvement activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Excellent drafting and editorial skills and commitment to superior work product.
2. Thorough understanding of business law, including business entities and commercial transactions.
3. Familiarity with Federal tax laws applicable to business entities.
4. Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and creative approaches to solve problems.
5. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain organized work-flow.
7. Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team environment and the ability to lead when appropriate.
8. Ability to balance personal and professional demands.
REQUIREMENTS & PREREQUISITES:
1. Willing to relocate to Vancouver, Washington.
2. Licensed in Washington and Oregon (or ability to obtain reciprocity admission in Oregon).
3. Experience – minimum of two (2) years.
4. Community involvement.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to the link below.